Sunday, April 13, 2008

Post 10

The semester has gone by so fast! The last two months have been especially hectic for me as I'm sure for everyone in this class. I have learned so much this semester and have had the opportunity to try new things. I especially liked working with Wiki and creating our websites. It has also been interesting to see some of the work that my class mates have produced as well. I think everyone has really done a great job this semester I've enjoyed looking at your blogs and websites. I am glad I had the opportunity to take this class and play around with some ideas involving technology integration. I think having this knowledge puts me ahead of the game when it comes to experience and future lesson planning. Mr. Gentile has been a great instructor as well. I like some of the strategies he used in the class with us and how we could use these techniques in our class room in the future. The only thing I disliked about the course is the fact that it was once a week.I caught the flu and had car trouble within a two week span and unfortunately fell behind but Mr. Gentile was really helpful and responded to my emails quickly and always tried to communicate and keep the lines open. I found this really helpful because I was encouraged to catch up and work on current projects and assignments.
As for me this summer I will be taking and light load of classes and studying for the general knowledge portion of the FTCE. I will still be working for Early Childhood Programs and doing respite work as well. Then in the Fall it is full steam ahead!

No comments: